THE FRENCH AGENCY FOR FOOD, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY, FRANCE (ANSES)
- The objective of this MOU is to promote, in the framework of their respective missions, in their areas of activity and in respect of their independence and respective rules and policies, improved scientific and technical cooperation between two agencies.
※ International Cooperation in the year of 130th Anniversary of Korea - France Diplomatic Relation
- ANSES is a scientific body operating in the areas of food safety, environmental and occupational health, animal health and welfare, and plant health. The key focus of the agency is to evaluate health risks to assist the authorities in their decision-making
- Collaborate in the area of food safety, in particular on microbiological risks, chemical risks, and nutrition. Possible forms of collaboration include:
- carrying out projects of common interest in the context of joint programming and implementation.
- conducting exchanges and visits of scientists and interns.
- holding joint seminars, workshops and other relevant activities designed to disseminate scientific knowledge
- MOU Signing Ceremony (July 2016, Paris, France)
- Cooperative Study on methodology for cumulative risk assessment of pesticides based on case study (July 2016, Paris, France)
- Sharing information on current status and future plan for EDCs testing and assessment in national level (International Symposium for EDCs Testing and Assessment, Sep 2016, Seoul, Korea)